Steve Coleman Archives Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Steve Coleman Archives Forum

Where you can discuss about the music of Steve Coleman

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why am i being continually disconnected from the FTP server?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jazzism

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Why am i being continually disconnected from the FTP server? Empty
PostSubject: Why am i being continually disconnected from the FTP server?   Why am i being continually disconnected from the FTP server? EmptyTue 23 Jan 2007 - 0:11

Thanx Dimitri for letting us know that FTP access is running again, but my question is about me continually being disconnected. Its quite frustrating that every 2-3 minutes i have to keep coming back to my computer and reconnecting. Is this common with others here or am i having some problem with my system?
cheers.
Back to top Go down
zeruyo

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Why am i being continually disconnected from the FTP server?   Why am i being continually disconnected from the FTP server? EmptyTue 23 Jan 2007 - 1:43

jazzism wrote:
Thanx Dimitri for letting us know that FTP access is running again, but my question is about me continually being disconnected. Its quite frustrating that every 2-3 minutes i have to keep coming back to my computer and reconnecting. Is this common with others here or am i having some problem with my system?
cheers.

try setting 'passive mode' on your ftp client if not or deselecting if set
Back to top Go down
jazzism

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Why am i being continually disconnected from the FTP server?   Why am i being continually disconnected from the FTP server? EmptyTue 23 Jan 2007 - 3:59

Hey Thanx Zeruyo, i deselected the passive mode setting and things now seem to be working well.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am i being continually disconnected from the FTP server?   Why am i being continually disconnected from the FTP server? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why am i being continually disconnected from the FTP server?
Page 1 of 1