Steve Coleman Archives Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Steve Coleman Archives Forum

Where you can discuss about the music of Steve Coleman

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

late recordings.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patrick122

Patrick122

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-26

late recordings. Empty
PostSubject: late recordings.   late recordings. EmptySat 26 Jul 2008 - 16:31

Hello great Dimitri.

I've really enjoyed your pro-Verb Trio video. It's really awesome.

May i ask if you will post videos of two recent shows : S.C. & 5 Elements + String Quartet last year in La Cité De La Musique, and S.C. & 5 Elements + Opus Akoben yesterday @ The Parc Floral.

I've been to both, enjoyed them a lot, and would realy like to see them again... And I think I saw you there with your video camera ^^

So ?

Tell me Wink
Back to top Go down
Dimitri E.B.

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2006-04-03

late recordings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: late recordings.   late recordings. EmptySat 26 Jul 2008 - 19:40

hello Patrick,

It's 4am and Im going to sleep aftet this really nice day at the parc Floral. Laughing

So, to answer quickly, I will probably release the video of today's gig, but I dont know when as I dont have the computer to edit videos, but Ill see what I can do..

About the Gig with the Kroger Quartet, there is some issue that I need to deal with but that might be a september gift.

There is also the Aquarius gig from last september which is killing, hope to have it available one day.

going to bed.....Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Patrick122

Patrick122

late recordings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: late recordings.   late recordings. EmptySun 27 Jul 2008 - 6:12

Merci !

T'es français en fait, je suis complètement à la masse moi.

J'espère que tu as passé une bonne nuit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patrick122

Patrick122

late recordings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: late recordings.   late recordings. EmptyWed 30 Jul 2008 - 4:11

Si tu as des problèmes avec ton PC, tu peux venir travailler sur le mien éventuellement.

Si ça t'intéresse, envoie-moi un e-mail à alcatrazom@gmail.com Wink
Back to top Go down
philipp

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-24

late recordings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: late recordings.   late recordings. EmptyWed 19 Nov 2008 - 3:06

Hi Dim, I was checking the site again to see if you posted MP3s from the great Proverb gig. Haven't found it. Don't wanna bother you, but if you find the time, I guess many people here would appreciate audio files of that show.
Back to top Go down
Patrick122

Patrick122

late recordings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: late recordings.   late recordings. EmptyThu 20 Nov 2008 - 9:42

philipp wrote:
Hi Dim, I was checking the site again to see if you posted MP3s from the great Proverb gig. Haven't found it. Don't wanna bother you, but if you find the time, I guess many people here would appreciate audio files of that show.

+1

The video is great, but I can't board it on my mp3 player.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri E.B.

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2006-04-03

late recordings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: late recordings.   late recordings. EmptySun 23 Nov 2008 - 11:35

ok, Ill see what I can do, problem is that the MP3 files where on my Mac laptop who crashed for good this summer, I havent recovered files on this broken hard drive so far.

At the latest I can try to split audio from video as the MP3 were the source for the video I posted.

Dim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

late recordings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: late recordings.   late recordings. Empty

Back to top Go down

late recordings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steve Coleman Archives Forum :: Requests-
Jump to: